Tuesday 7 February 2012

A Student

I am a student who learns by seeing. I understand and remember things better when I can see it visually. I am more likely to remember an image or video than I am to remember a note we wrote in class. I enjoy reading, however I don't particularly like Shakespeare. I like to stay on track and not get behind. I also like to write about my personal experiences and I usually achieve higher grades on those types of assignments.

My biggest weakness as a student is leaving things to the last minute. Most often I don't complete an assignment until the night before its due. Also, sometimes I rush through my work just to get it done as fast as possible instead of taking my time and making sure I complete all requirements.

In this class, I would like to achieve a grade in the high seventies or low-mid eighties. To do this I will need to complete all assigned work to the best of my ability, stay on track and pay attention.


No comments:

Post a Comment