Wednesday 8 February 2012

A Person

Outside of school, my life revolves around sports, friends and work. I currently play ringette here in Goderich and in the summer I will be playing co-ed slo-pitch in Benmiller. Aside from organized sports, I have also began running and hope to complete a couple races this summer.
When my friends and I hangout, we do anything from laying around watching movies to going shopping. Although we all have jobs and different schedules, we seem to find time to see each other a few times a week.
I work at Zehrs as a cashier. I have been working there for a year and a half. I enjoy my job, because I get to work with lots of other students from my school, but I don't like when I work so much that I feel like I have no time for anything else.

1 comment:

  1. This comes off as a little too short. You need to develop your ideas better, giving me some specifics and details about yourself and maybe showing some of your thinking on paper. The graphic is good, however.

    Level 3

    ReplyDelete